As a novelist, you need to open your mind and alter your consciousness. That’s especially true if you write fantasy with a shimmer of spiritual reverence. Putting on my music acts as a cue to my psyche that we’re going to journey into that internal dream-like space where ideas and impressions assemble themselves into stories.
I’ve come across some artists whose evocative and trippy music is very special to me. They’ve given me permission to share their songs with you. Like most artists, they do it for the love, not the money, but if you like a song, you might consider buying an album.
Artist Album Song
01. Govinda Sound Sutras There’s no one there
02. Digitonal Save Your Light for Darker Days
Nothing Left to Say
03. Ikarus Touch the Sun Touch the Sun
04. Robert Carty Garunda Valley Serotonin Ashram
05. Magic Sound Fabric Freedom Star Perfect Light