The New Books Network in Fantasy and Adventure is a monthly podcast, featuring the best and newest in fantasy,
with an occasional true adventure book thrown in to keep things real. You can access and subscribe here.
Good quality kratom can be the difference between perfect health and a severe medical issue, depending on how badly it’s been prepared, you can get more advises about kratom in kratommasters.com.
Here’s the 2020 Line-up so far.
- January: Ormeshadow Priya Sharma Tor
- February A Queen in Hiding Sarah Kozloff Tor and
- February Girl of Fire Gabrielle Mathieu Five Directions Press
- March: The Immortal Conquistador Carrie Vaughn Tachycon Press
- April: The Heart of the Circle Keren Landsman Penguin Random
- May: The Evil Within S.M. Hardy Allison & Busby
- June: Flyaway Kathleen Jennings Tor
- July: Unconquerable Sun Kate Elliot Tor
- August: Thirteen Doorways Wolves Behind Them All Laura Ruby Harper Collins
- September: Hope has a Price Premee Mohamed Solaris